Thursday, May 21, 2009

Join Jarvis Johnson @ La Griglia - Thursday, May 21st @ 5:30pm

Thank You, Houston...

MY LOVE FOR HOUSTON has only grown stronger as my staff, friends, and many volunteers
are working daily to grow a healthier Houston. We are planting new vegetable and fruit gardens to feed our elderly, educating and introducing our residents to more nutritious diets, and hosting Community Conversation to listen as neighbors share their stories of surviving tough economic challenges.

PLEASE JOIN me at LaGriglia Bistro this Thursday,when I will discuss my 5-point program for growing a healthier and safer District B and a stronger City of Houston. MY COMMITMENT is to build better housing that will encourage economic value and sustainable growth in all communities.

YOUR ENDORSEMENT and financial support for the Jarvis Johnson Campaign is greatly appreciated. Thank you for believing in me and trusting my judgement.

For more information on this event log on to: http://www.jarvis-johnson.com/7076723_71845.htm

To download a donation form click: Re-Elect Jarvis Johnson Campaign Support Form

No comments: