Monday, February 9, 2009

Councilmember Johnson loses 7lbs and takes on Yoga!

District B!

How is your exercising going so far this year? You know we have alot of work to do this year in our neighborhoods, so our bodies have to be able to keep up with this non-stop pace!

I just wanted to let you all know how my fitness progress is going. I am happy to announce that I have lost 7lbs...that's right, it is not a typo! We are bringing sexy back to District B(smile) and I'm going to lead by example.

Have you been out to the Fonde Recreation Center with me yet? What are you waiting for? I need as many workout partners as I can get so I hope you can come by on Monday or Thursday.

Lastly, I have started taking Yoga classes to add to my fitness schedule. I'm winning my body back and I hope you are too. I will let you know next time what I have learned from taking Yoga.

Respectfully,
Jarvis Johnson
City Councilmember

No comments: